Support Training, Recovery, Growth, and Longevity
The latest and most potent natural legal supplement for athletes!
- Clinically proven to improve health and provide REAL natural energy
- Embryonic peptides and natural growth factors for full body regeneration
- Supports optimal DHEA, testosterone and androstenedione levels
- High-end 300mg daily dose!
- For men and women
- Anti-cortisol and adrenal support
What is Genesis-1™?
Genesis-1 is a revolutionary anti-aging and regenerative Emryonic Peptide ideally suited for those looking to improve health as well as athletes seeking to optimize recovery and hormone equilibrium. Clinical research conducted in humans suggests that the peptide contained in Genesis-1™ may act similarly to some growth factors, such as IGF (1 and 2), EGF, FGF, NGF possessing also a peptide structure. As the administration of Embryonic Peptides modifies both insulin and IGF-l regulation. Genesis-1™ contains a clinically proven and patented chicken embryo peptide abundant in numerous natural growth factors including:
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors),
- NGF (Nerve Growth Factors),
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors),
- CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors),
- TGF-Beta (Transforming Growth Factor Beta), and Insulin growth factors family (IGF).
But that’s not all.
Genesis-1™ also supplies valuable Immunoglobulins and Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines as well as Gallus microRNAs that may boost immune function. These peptides help to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly help to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors.
Benefits of Genesis-1™ At-A-Glance
Promotes Hormonal Equilibrium & Sexual Health
DHEA is one of the most powerful and versatile hormones in the body, serving as a precursor to both testosterone and estrogen. It’s produced in the adrenal glands and believed by many to play a key role in immune function, aging, and cardiovascular health.
However, natural production of DHEA slowly begins to decline after age 20.
Studies show that supplementation with Embryonic Peptides significantly increases DHEA, Testosterone and even Androstenedione levels in the body, all of which support optimal recovery, peak performance and a healthy sex drive.
May Improve Cardiovascular Health
Research notes that increasing DHEA levels leads to an increase of HDL (“good”) cholesterol and a decrease of insulin levels. Other cardiac risk factors, including total cholesterol and Apolipoproteins B/A were also improved following supplementation with the active ingredients in Genesis-1™.
May Combat Oxidative Stress
When triglycerides are decreased in the blood, the target for free radicals’ action may be restrained, thereby leading to a reduction in oxidative stress. The compound in Genesis-1™ has been noted to improve triglyceride levels, therefore it may help decrease oxidative stress in the body, improving recovery.
May Slow the Aging Process
Oxygen forms unstable particles known as free radicals that bind to other molecules and damage healthy tissue. These free radicals are widely recognized as a contributor to the aging process, and subsequently the breakdown of the human body.
In order to combat the formation and spread of free radicals, the body requires antioxidants. Clinical studies demonstrate that the compound in Genesis-1™ leads to a significant increase in antioxidants, which may help limit the spread of free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, and slow the aging process.
CRUSH CORTISOL! Reduces Stress & Improves Recovery
The peptides contained in Genesis-1™ have been noted to significantly reduce cortisol levels. As you may know, cortisol is the primary stress hormone in the body. It’s also extremely catabolic.
By reducing levels of cortisol, the peptides contained in Genesis-1™ help reduce physical and mental stress as well as promote recovery and lean mass retention. This also suggests that Genesis-1™ may play a role in adrenal health and hormone equilibrium.
Aids Fat Loss
Leptin is a hormone secreted by fat cells that tells the brain when you’ve had enough to eat. As such, it plays a key role in appetite regulation and weight maintenance.
However, chronically elevated levels of insulin (as well as inflammation) are known to be causative factors in leptin resistance, a condition where the body is telling your brain it’s full, but the signal isn’t really being received.
The regenerative peptides in Genesis-1™ have been documented to both reduce insulin levels and oxidative stress (a key contributor to inflammation). Due to this, Genesis-1™ may help promote better leptin function, thereby reducing hunger and supporting dieting efforts.
Promotes Lean Mass Gains
17-ketosteroid sulfates (17-KS-S) and the 17-hydroxycorticosteroids (17-OHCS) are two important adrenal hormones that play key roles in growth and repair of muscle tissue. However, a number of factors (age, nutrition, training) can deplete levels of these hormones, thereby limiting muscle building and recovery.
Research notes that when subjects supplemented with the restorative peptides contained in Genesis-1™, levels of these important corticosteroids increase, encouraging fat loss and muscle gain.
How Much Should I Take?
Who is Genesis-1™ for?
Consume 1 capsule in the morning upon waking, and consume 1 capsule in the evening either with dinner or prior to bed.
Genesis-1™ is all-natural and non-hormonal, meaning that it DOES NOT need to be cycled and does not require post cycle therapy (PCT). In fact, many anecdotal reports attribute better results with prolonged use.
This also means that Genesis-1™ can be stacked with any other natural testosterone booster or muscle building supplement.
Can Women Use Genesis-1™?
Yes. Genesis-1™ does not raise hormonal levels in women and is safe for women to use.
- Mihaescu G, Olinescu R, Oancea F. Metabolic syndrome may be improved following a long- time administration of a nutritive supplement containing embryonary peptides. Acta Endocrinol. 2005;1(3):263-70
- Mihaescu G , et al. "Significant Modification of Lipid Metabolism in Aged Persons Following the Treatment with a Nutritive Supplement Containing Embryonary Peptides--pr... - PubMed - NCBI." National Center for Biotechnology Information,www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16739873.
- Olinescu, R., Constantinescu, V., Toader, M., & Grigorescu, A. (2007). REGULATORY MODIFICATIONS OF STEROIDOGENESIS FOLLOWING THE ADMINISTRATION OF EMBRYONARY, 43, 37–43.
- "Humanofort | The Effects of Oral Administrated Humanofort on Steroid Hormones Level and on Oxydative Stress of Rugby Players." Humanofort | Humanofort Canada, humanofort.ca/the-effects-of-oral-administrated-humanofort-on-steroid-hormones-level-and-on-oxydative-stress-of-rugby-players/