Supports Immune System Strength
EpiCor® is a whole food supplement ingredient clinically shown to naturally not only boost your immune system but help strengthen it. When taken daily, EpiCor® has been shown to be a safe and effective way to help people stay healthier throughout the year.
EpiCor is an ingredient known as a “whole food fermentate”, a whole food product that is the result of a specialized fermentation process. This fermentation process yields a product that is full of beneficial nutrients and metabolites that support immune and gut health. EpiCor is not a synthetic product or an extract, and instead contains naturally occurring nutrients including proteins, fibers, polyphenols, vitamins, amino acids, beta glucans, and more. Research has shown that EpiCor supports key immune functions, functions as a prebiotic, and supports antioxidant activity in the body.
Benefits of NutraBio EpiCor (500mg):
- WHOLE FOOD FERMENTATE – EpiCor is a natural whole food ingredient that contains a variety of nutrients, including polyphenols, vitamins, amino acid, and beta glucans, all working to support your health.
- SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH – EpiCor can support elements of your immune system, supports antioxidant function, and boost gut health.
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH – Thanks to its fiber content, Epicor can also function as a prebiotic and increase bifidobacteria, lactobacilli, and the short chain fatty acid butyrate.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - NutraBio uses only the best, and this product is no exception. EpiCor is gluten free, vegan, third-party tested, non-GMO, certified kosher, and made in the USA. Our manual encapsulation process ensures our products are free of fillers and stearates.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED, FULL DISCLOSURE – Like all NutraBio products, EpiCor is tested by an independent third party lab to ensure it is both pure and that it meets our strict quality standards. All NutraBio products feature fully transparent labels with no proprietary blends.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meal, or as directed by your physician.