BREAK IT DOWN, BUILD IT UP, & REPEAT.
WHAT IS FLIGHT?
Flight is an interesting new approach towards creating absorbable bioactive peptides. Additionally, we make an attempt at liberating more stem cells into systemic circulation to further assist in growth and recovery. Through the use of various organ extracts and marine algaes, it is the goal of Flight to promote new growth and regeneration of rapidly growing muscle tissues in a way that has never been done before.
WHY WOULD I TAKE FLIGHT?
Maybe your testosterone levels are at their peak. You’ve got every other aspect covered in your anabolic arsenal, but you’re missing that one extra “X-factor” that can really take your gains to a new level. Flight works on several different pathways that facilitate muscle growth by delivering various peptides found in placental tissues that have several roles for generating new tissue.
HOW DOES FLIGHT WORK?
Flight works by delivering bioactive peptides to the small intestine via DRcaps®. Targeted delivery of peptides is of utmost importance - mostly because if they were in any other kind of capsule - would get completely destroyed in the stomach. With DRcaps® delivery, Flight is able to deploy these peptides straight to the small intestine where they can be absorbed. There are several peptides in this formulation, but perhaps of most interest are the chorionic gonadotropins that are found in placental tissues - which can elicit higher testosterone production GnRH. Additionally, we use a combination of marine algae to increase the activity of stem cells in circulation to further promote growth and repair of muscle tissue.
HOW MUCH FLIGHT SHOULD I TAKE?
Flight is best taken 4 capsules per day either post-workout to work in conjunction with a post-workout protein, or 4 capsules before bed to promote growth and regeneration while sleeping.
TOP 5 FLIGHT STUDIES:
- Pomegranate Juice Increases Sirtuin1 Protein in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell from Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/met.2017.0146
- Presence of a Bioactive and Immunoreactive Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Factor-Like Substance in Porcine Placenta. https://www.karger.com/Article/PDF/244506
- Effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on serum IGF-I, IgG, hormone, and saliva IgA during training. https://www.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/jappl.19184.108.40.2064
- Fucoidan protects mesenchymal stem cells against oxidative stress and enhances vascular regeneration in a murine hindlimb ischemia model. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0167527315300036
- Effects of blue-green algae extracts on the proliferation of human adult stem cells in vitro: a preliminary study. https://www.medscimonit.com/abstract/index/idArt/878300/act/2