Solgar's Sublingual Liquid B-12 2000 mcg with B-Complex vitamins is designed to provide an advantage over conventional B-complexes by offering an easy-to-use liquid formula for anyone who has difficulty in swallowing tablets of capsules. Our liquid formula also does not need to be broken down in the digestive tract as compared to a standard pill.
As we age, absorption of key nutrients such as Vitamin B-12 can decline, which is why it is important to take a formula that is also easy to digest. Solgar's Sublingual Liquid B-12 2000 mcg with B-Complex is free of gluten, artificial flavors, colors and sweetener, so you can recieve a pure vitamin supplement that is also great tasting.
- Serving Size: 1 dropperful
- Servings Per Container: 59
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl) 4 mg 267%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 4 mg 235%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 100%
- Folic Acid (as calcium folinate) 200 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2,000 mcg 33,333%
- Biotin 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol) 30 mg 300%
*U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance not established for adults.
Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Citric Acid, Natural Berry Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavors, sweetener, and color.
SHAKE WELL before use. As a dietary supplement for adults, place one (1) dropperful (1mL) under the tongue up to two times per day. Hold under tongue for 10 seconds before swallowing.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if neck seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.